Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sickness is the Worstess

So you can tell from the title what this post will be about. I got sick from my cousin yesterday so I woke up at 5.30am this morning throwing up last nights dinner. Terrific. This morning my body seemed fine but as the day progressed, I felt more and more sick. I started getting a headache (or migraine?) and then my stomach felt really bad and when that happens, we all know what comes out instead of the usual. I haven't eaten much food all day. It was only recently that I actually felt well enough to eat. Earlier in the day the smell of food made me want to throw up. Now, I guess i'm a lot better since my stomach doesn't hurt as much as after taking quite a lot of panadol (2 tablets every 4 hours), my head doesn't hurt as much. My temperature was high earlier on until I had a shower. Both my ears over over 39 degrees celsius with the right eat at 39.5 degrees. I hope that I'm well enough to go to tutoring tomorrow since I need to revise some stuff before my exams. I think that my immune system was rather week with myself not getting enough sleep and putting a lot of pressure on myself during the course of my other exams. I should really work diligently throughout the year so that I don't have to put all this pressure on myself the day before the exams. I can't wait to get better.. It's such a drag being sick. Anyways, I hope you're all doing fine and I hope you have great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment