Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lazy Post

I am currently in my examination "block" which is a period where I have all my tests one after another. It's been difficult since I have been procrastinating and cramming a subject every day. I have 5 exams (one for each day) this week so that means I have to cram for each the night before. Luckily I only have 3 next week so I don't have to go to school for the other days. It's been difficult for my body in particular since I have not been getting adequate sleep. I've been going to library every day after my examinations as I cannot study at home. Today will be an exception. I am feeling so exhausted since it's been a long week and I plan to just have a nap and do an all nighter when I get back home. I hope I actually do manage to cover most of the topics for my course and actually pass. The thing is, it's one of the those courses where I don't know if I will drop it or not next term (for year 12).

I'm actually bothered to post something today since i've done no study today. I'm at the library which means I should be studying but i'm too lazy.

Since I haven't gotten enough sleep, body is not in "top" shape. My eyes in particular are taking the toll since I do study on my laptop, staring at the screen reading or typing. I've gotten dark circles under my eyes but they're not puffy, like bags. I can't wait for the weekend since I will be able to sleep in and relax a bit. My routine will continue on monday where I'll be trying to study for math, which takes more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment