Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stomach Bugs Create Cravings

I have almost eaten nothing in these last two days. My headache has gone but the stomach bug has really kicked in today. I don't remember how many times I've been to the toilet but I know it's been for than 15 times. Gross, I know.

What really kills me is how much i'm craving food right now. Last night we had guests over for a family and friends gathering, and there was so much good food. I could smell it from my room upstairs (coincidentally, it woke me up) and I just kept thinking how much I want to eat. Since I had not eaten anything that day, I had some fruit and a slice of cake but my main diet throughout the day consisted of diluted lemonade, which does actually help the internal system flush. Today however, I had some congee but that didn't really help either. I didn't drink much lemonade today nor did I take much medication. I think I should have stuck to the routine of every 4 hours. Which reminds me, I should take some now since I haven't taken any (all day, I can't remember).

All day I've been lazy. I decided not to go to tutoring (which was a good idea since I went to the toilet a few times during the time frame in which my classes were held). I've been glued onto my laptop all day, watching videos. I love (sarcastically) spending half my life on youtube, watching anime, or watching movies. I downloaded the Matrix recently and decided to finish off the trilogy. It's amazing that it was an Australia production (i think it was). I also downloaded Clannad, one of my favourite animes of all time. It's got such a good story line and you just fall in love with the characters. However, I don't think I should do an all nighter watching the two seasons which I just downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment