Monday, September 17, 2012

Unorganised Excuses

So it's nearly the end of the schooling term and I've still got assessments on, even though I have just finish my examination block for the preliminary course. Some subjects are utterly unorganised at my school. I dread seeing the subject co ordinator since I know that it will only make me hate her more. She's such a bitch and I can't stand how she gives close to no shit about the students. It's one thing to not care about the students and it's also one thing to not be able to do your job. As the co ordinator, she should be trying to help the students out as much as possible, and also make sure everything flows somewhat smoothly. Ever since she came, assessments have been crammed into small short periods of time and the marks and weighting do no weigh up properly. I honestly question her integrity even as a teacher as my informants (aka friends) from her class tell me how useless she is. I know english is one of those subjects where it's difficult to teach as catering for everyone's needs is quite a difficult task. But for her to be unable to organise the assessment schedule and other required information for us is unacceptable. I know that I should put some blame on my actual teacher but I know that she has tried her best in her own way. She's not used to how our school operates as she is fairly new at my school. However, it's still not an excuse to not do her job properly and I can (want to) attribute that fault all to the co ordinator. She irritates me with her inability to nicely approach the students studying the courses, which is the whole school. I honestly hope that she does get her act together or leave as soon as possible. It will only lead to the downfall of our school's english department which is already looked down upon by the english co ordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment