Saturday, August 18, 2012

Introduction to Styvich Thoughts

Hi everyone,

It's my first post and I hope that I will be constantly updating this blog with my spontaneous thoughts.

Just a heads up that Allen Styvich is a pen name but i'm not much of a writer - I will try though.

About me...

I'm not going to go into the specifics about me but you could say i'm one of those cliche guys who don't know who they are. You could say i've been through a lot with my depression but more recently, the questioning of my sexuality. I really do want to be "normal" but i guess that's how life is. We are always in constant search for answers, desiring what cannot be obtained. However, this was not the cause of my depression yet it had an effect on it.

Onto the more simple things:


  • I live in sydney, Australia.
  • I'm still in high school (u18)
  • I'm very opinionated - rude at times if you will
  • I watch japanese anime/read japanese manga
  • I enjoy reading "good" books
  • I hate people who have a big ego (even though i may have a bigger one if i say so myself)
  • I love rainy days, hate the HOT sunny days (i'm a warm person, temperature wise)
  • I listen to mainstream music
  • I wear glasses (and i'm of asian descent: chinese)
  • I love italian food
  • I want to become rich and successful in the future (don't we all)


Conclusion

That just about summarises me in a few lines. I will keep updating this blog, even if it's unorganised and boring. In sydney right now it's almost 2 in the morning (1:42am). So i say to anyone that may/may not be reading this, good night and good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment